Write! Plan – direct planning features in Qlik®applications
Because BI solutions integrate all of a company‘s data sources, these would normally be the ideal starting point for centralized planning. However, insufficient data entry flexibility prevents an integrated planning function in the BI solution.
The Write! Plan function closes this gap by, on one hand, providing a simple way of entering planned data and on the other hand, including other complex planning functions. As a result, this leads to enormous time saving in the manual collection of planned data.
With Write! Plan, users can now edit their data directly in QlikView or Qlik Sense. Make the most of your Qlik solution and expand your business possibilities of direct data processing. Due to the flexible editing and planning options you save time and have transparency in your processes.
Write! Plan allows:
- Make detailed plans on different levels
- Perform fast top-down and bottom-up planning
- Execute planning on the basis of real historical data
- Simply transfer reference data
- Do a seasonal distribution according to the reference levels
- Create new fields such as customers, regions, budget, etc.
- Improve individual weighting of factors
- Implement spreadsheet calculation (as in Excel).
Advantages at a glance
- Processing data directly in the Qlik surface
- Creating new data records
- Fast and easy data entry
- Automatically write back to databases – if required, also into the original database
- Available for QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Full integration through the development of native Qlik API‘s
- Exchanges between different departments are encouraged
- Version control
- AD connection
- Security and Governance
- No external tool like Excel required
- Manual collection of planned data is no longer necessary
- No double master data storage or data maintenance
- No extra license costs for an external planning
- Tool low costs
- Cost and sales planning
- Budget planning
- CRM extension
- Project planning
- Marketing controlling